You’ve probably found this page because you (or someone you love) have been injured because of another person’s careless actions. You might have spent months or even years dealing with not only with the pain, but the other life changes that come with personal injuries, like:
- Time away from work for hospitalization, follow-up doctor appointments, and other care related to your injury.
- Being very careful and guarded in your movements to prevent pain.
- Hours each week spent in frustrating (and sometimes excruciating) rehabilitation sessions… and feeling like you’re not making progress at all.
- Having to say “no” when your children or grandchildren want you to play with them… because the pain or mobility problems still linger.
- The financial costs of having someone come in to take care of everyday tasks – tasks that you wish you could still take care of yourself.
- The frustration and deep concern wondering if you will ever recover 100% of the good health you had before… it’s as if your injury took away a piece of your life for good.
You deserve justice for the personal injury you’ve been through.
You’ll pay NO upfront fees, and I only get paid at the time we win your case. There’s absolutely no charges, including meeting with you – whether it be at your home, hospital, or place of employment. If it’s easier, simply call me and we can discuss your case over the phone. My staff and I are dedicated to helping you recover the monetary damages you may be entitled to.
The central focus of our trial practice involves the following areas:
- Car and auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- On the job accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Dog bites
- Boating accidents